The new year has arrived, and many parks are beginning to forecast a busy year of many families visiting. The Florida parks are open year round and are always looking for new ways to attract more visitors in such difficult travel times. Visitors and Florida residents can now choose from a variety of new admission products that will offer more flexibility to the parks. Busch Gardens and SeaWorld are making it easier for families to enjoy the parks at a great value.
For tourists visiting Florida, the new “Choose your Adventure” ticket option makes vacation planning much more flexible by ensuring that guests can enjoy multiple visits to four of Florida’s most popular theme parks. This program allows guests to customize their ideal itinerary in addition to receiving additional savings for each additional park or visit.
Guests can create their own favorite theme park adventure across the following four parks: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, SeaWorld Orlando, Adventure Island Tampa Bay and Aquatica Orlando.
Planning a visit?
When you purchase your tickets online in advance, you can save time and money. Here is the pricing structure:
- One visit to any park – $79
- Two visits to any of the parks – $99
- Three visits to any of the parks – $109
- For the ultimate adventure deal — the new Length-of-Stay ticket provides 14 consecutive days of unlimited adventure to all four of the popular Florida theme parks, along with free parking at each, for one low price of $139.
Florida resident savings:
There also are new values for Florida residents who are looking to visit all year long, with incentives for purchasing early in the year.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island “BOGO Fun Card”: Now through February 29, guests who buy a Fun Card to Busch Gardens also will receive a FREE Fun Card to Adventure Island.
- SeaWorld Orlando “Preschool Card”: For a limited time, SeaWorld Orlando will offer kids ages five and younger a FREE Preschool Card valid for unlimited admission through December 31, 2016. Cards must be registered online and redeemed in the park by May 27, 2016.
- Annual Pass: The best value at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the Annual Pass with unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits. NEW this year for Pass Members are enhanced Instant Rewards – a 12-month calendar of exclusive offerings each month such as discounts, ticket offers and free gifts. With a new reward each month, there is incentive to purchase early and enjoy the full year of offers. With EZ Pay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $18 per month for both parks.
The new year looks bright for the parks in Florida. There are many attractions opening at the SeaWorld properties from Mako at SeaWorld Orlando, to Cobra’s Curse at Busch Gardens Tampa. If you are planning a visit, please check with the your local park for more information in regards to hours of operation.
Colossal Curl continues to thrill guests at Adventure Island in Tampa
Falcon’s Fury continues to thrill guests at Busch Gardens Tampa
About SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld rescue team has helped more than 27,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of globally recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Shamu® and Busch Gardens®. Over its more than 50-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 11 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection of over 800 species of animals. The company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
Logo and image credits:
Logo courtesy of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Feature image courtesy of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Article prepared by: Brian Mitchell – Site Operator / The Amusement Wire
Disclaimer: The Amusement Wire is not affiliated with the park or attraction mentioned in this article. All photos and video are courtesy of the individual parks or outlets and used for publicity reasons. The Amusement Wire does not own the rights to photos or video used unless otherwise noted.